Randolph-Macon scored five touchdowns in the second half to pull away and hand the Builders a 63-14 loss.
ON THE FIELD:
- The Yellow Jackets used a 3-yard touchdown pass from Burke Estes to Sean McDonald to take an early 7-0 lead.
- Ethan Bryce capped an 8 play, 77 yard drive with a 4-yard scramble to knot the game at 7-7.
- Randolph Macon scored twice in the final two minutes including a 45-yard hail mary touchdown pass to Deandre Hill as time expired to take a 21-7 lead at the break.
- Estes and Gill hooked up again for a 29-yard pass to increase the lead to 28-7.
- Terrence Sudberry connected with Kevin Swihart on a 25-yard touchdown pass in the corner of the end zone to cut the lead to 28-14.
- The Yellow Jackets put the game out of reach with four different players scoring rushing touchdowns and a fumble recovery towards the end of the game capped the scoring.
BEHIND THE BOX SCORE:
- Terrence Sudberry completed ten passes for 116 yards.
- Freshman Kevin Swihart led the Builders with four receptions for 53 yards and a touchdown.
- Ethan Bryce had 9 carries for 39 yards and a touchdown.
- John Pope (8 tackles) and Tyson Tillar (7 tackles) led the Builders defense.
The Builders travel to face Shenandoah University on Saturday, October 28th at 1 p.m. The Builders host Emory and Henry College for Senior Day on Saturday, November 4th at 1 p.m.