Despite a game-high 24 points from Romello Anderson and four players scoring in double figures, the Builders dropped a 94-74 road contest to Chowan University on Wednesday night.
ON THE COURT:
- Romello Anderson scored a game-high 24 points on 7-16 shooting and added seven rebounds.
- Jalen Warren made his season debut and added 15 points.
- William Wilcox scored 12 points while Jalen Ruffin added 11 points and added a team-high eight boards.
- Chowan was led by three players scoring at least 20 points.
- Chowan shot 53% from the field and out-rebounded the Apprentice School 49-36.
The Apprentice School returns to action with a pair of games this weekend in the SUNY Delhi Tournament in New York. The Builders will play Berkeley-NYC on Saturday at 2 p.m. and will play again on Sunday against either SUNY-Delhi or Stratford University.