Nov 25, 2017
The Apprentice School men's basketball team dropped a 94-55 road contest to Virginia State on Saturday afternoon.
ON THE COURT:
- Romello Anderson scored a game-high 25 points on 7-for-18 shooting. He also converted ten free-throws along with seven rebounds.
- The Builders shot 28% from the floor and was 1-for-17 beyond the arc.
- The Apprentice School went to the charity stripe 36 times in the game to Virginia State's nine attempts. The Builders were 20-for-36 from the line.
- Virginia State out-rebounded the Apprentice School 53-31 with Andrew Corum grabbing a game-high 17 rebounds.
- Virginia State had five players in double-figures with Brandon Holley leading the team with 17 points.
- The Builders only turned the ball over 13 times and forced 18 and converted 14 points off the turnovers.
The Builders look to pick up their first win as they travel to Virginia Wesleyan for a 7 p.m. tip on Monday, November 27.