Romello Anderson scored a game-high 30 points but the Builders could not cool down the hot-shooting Eastern Mennonite offense in a 112-84 high-scoring affair on Friday evening.
ON THE COURT:
- Romello Anderson scored a game-high 30 points and added seven rebounds. Anderson was 10-for-22 from the floor and successful at the charity stripe with a 10-for-14 showing from the free throw line.
- Jalen Warren contributed 19 points and five assists off the bench.
- John Parsons added 10 points and Jalen Ruffin led the team with 10 rebounds.
- Eastern Mennonite had six players score in double figures with RaShawn Latimer leading the team with 16 points.
- The Royals shot 60% from the field and out-rebounded the Builders 59-33.
- Eastern Mennonite scored a bulk of their points down low, with a 64-34 points advantage in the paint.
The Builders look for their first win of the season when they face Bridgewater College at 3 p.m. to round out the Don Glick Classic on Saturday afternoon.