Romello Anderson scored a game-high 34 points but the Builders were unable to stop a hot-shooting Stratford team as they fell 96-87 on Sunday afternoon.
ON THE COURT:
- Romello Anderson was 10-for-17 from the field and was 13-for-19 from the free-throw line en route to a game-high 34 points. Addison fell just shy of a double-double as he grabbed nine rebounds in the game.
- The Builders shot 44% from the field while Stratford shot 50% from the field.
- Stratford out-rebounded the Builders 55-31.
- Jalen Warren added 15 points and Drew Walton contributed 14 points for the Builders.
- Jashad Jamison led the Cardinal with 24 points and nine rebounds.
- DeAndre Demiel scored 19 points while Jalean Stagg added 15 points off the bench.
- The Builders took care of the ball as they only turned the ball over seven times while forcing 16 turnovers defensively.
The Builders will break for the holidays and return to action as they host the MLK Classic from January 11-13.