Romello Anderson led five Builders in double-figures as they ousted Stratford 82-74 on Saturday afternoon. The victory gave the Builders their first win over the Cardinal in three tries this season. The win also allowed the Builders to clinch a 2-1 record to conclude the MLK Classic.
ON THE COURT:
- Romello Anderson scored a game-high 23 points and added 11 rebounds for a double-double.
- Jalen Warren added 16 points and a team-high six assists.
- William Wilcox contributed 13 points and seven boards.
- Drew Walton notched a double-double with 10 points and 13 rebounds.
- Jalen Ruffin added 12 points with a 6-for-7 performance from the floor.
- The Builders were outrebounded 56-42 but forced 16 turnovers.
- The Builders won the battle in the paint with a 36-34 advantage.
- Stratford was led by DeAndre Demiel with 17 points.
The Builders will be back in action on Thursday night as they travel to Washington Adventist for a 7 p.m. tip.