William Wilcox hit a late three-pointer as the Builders rallied from an 18-point deficit to knock off Washington Adventist 64-61 for their third straight victory. Since the New Year, the Builders won four of their last five games, with their lone loss a tightly contested game against Florida National.
ON THE COURT:
- The Builders scored 24 points in the first half and overcame a 18-point deficit in the second half.
- Romello Anderson scored a game-high 26 points with six rebounds.
- William Wilcox, who drained the late three-pointer to put the Builders on top, scored 17 points and added eight rebounds.
- Jalen Warren added 11 points and dished out six assists.
- The Builders were out-rebounded 54-33 but converted 24 turnovers in 25 points.
- Elijah Kess led Washington Adventist with 18 points. Jawaun Wilson added 14 points and 15 rebounds for a double-double.
The Builders will be back in action this weekend as they travel to Hialeah, Florida for the FNU Classic. They will face Florida National in a rematch on Friday evening at 5 p.m. before concluding the road trip with a 2 p.m. tip against Concordia-Alabama on Saturday.