The Builders overcame a second-half deficit to drop Mid-Atlantic Christian 85-78 on Tuesday evening. Romello Anderson and Jaren Warren anchored the Builders to a win in its road finale.
ON THE COURT:
- Romello Anderson had a game-high 24 points and 14 rebounds for a double-double.
- Jalen Warren added 23 points and was a perfect 10-for-10 at the charity stripe. He also added six rebounds.
- Drew Walton contributed 12 points and fell one rebound shy of a double-double.
- William Wilcox added 11 points and seven rebounds.
- The Builders out-rebounded the Mustangs 54-44.
- The Builders took advantage of opportunities at the free throw line, making 30 out of 41 attempts while MACU only attempted 13 free throws.
- Grayson Tejada led MACU with 22 points and 11 rebounds.
The Builders will return home as they host the final three games of the season. The team will face Williamson on Saturday at 4 p.m. before playing Washington Adventist on Sunday at 2 p.m. The team will play its finale as they host Carolina Christian College on February 18th for Senior Day festivities.