Six players scored in double figures as the Apprentice School women's basketball team routed Mid-Atlantic Christian 108-60 on Senior Night. The Lady Builders recorded the sixth highest output in school history in the rout. The team recognized six seniors in a pre-game ceremony: Quanisha Bruce, Ashley Thompson, Kelsey Daniels, Tyne Innocent, Julissa Riddick, and Ylexzis Traeger.
ON THE COURT:
- Ylexzis Traeger led the Lady Builders in scoring with 22 points and added eight rebounds.
- Julissa Riddick added 20 points and seven rebounds.
- Quanisha Bruce contributed 15 points and eight rebounds.
- Kelsey Daniels added 13 points and six boards.
- Latrice Washington came off the bench and added 12 points with a pair of three-pointers.
- Aquazia Jones also came off the bench and added 11 points with a trio of three-pointers.
- The Lady Builders out-rebounded the Mustangs 51-30 and had 16 second chance points.
- The Apprentice School dominated in the paint with a 60-32 advantage.
- The Mustangs were led by Cierra Cook, who had 23 points.
The Lady Builders advance to postseason play as the No. 6 seed and will face No. 3 seed Rochester College on Wednesday, February 28th at 10 a.m. on the campus of Penn State Fayette.