The Builders dropped their seventh straight game with a 50-15 setback to Shenandoah University.
ON THE FIELD:
- The Hornets took a 15-0 lead behind a pair of rushing touchdowns.
- The Builders used a 49-yard touchdown run by Brandon Jones to cut the deficit to 15-7 after the first quarter.
- Terrence Sudberry scored on a 1-yard touchdown run and the Builders successfully converted the two-point conversion to tie the game at 15-15.
- Cory Bell scored a pair of touchdowns and a 31-yard touchdown pass from Hayden Bauserman to Leonard Scott gave the Hornets a 36-15 lead at the break.
- Shenandoah scored a touchdown in both the third and fourth quarters to cap the scoring 50-15.
BEHIND THE BOX SCORE:
- Brandon Jones led the rushing attack with 144 yards on 19 carries and a touchdown.
- Terrence Sudberry completed 10 passes for 94 yards and also had 13 carries for 44 yards and a touchdown.
- Mike Scott led the Builders defensively with 12 tackles.
- Nasir Marsh recorded an interception and Tyrese Ellis recorded a sack.
The Builders return home to face Emory & Henry for their home finale and Senior Day fesitivities at 1 p.m. on Saturday, November 4th.