Romello Anderson scored a game-high 31 points but the Apprentice School men's basketball team's quest for their first victory of the season fell short with a 82-73 setback to Bridgewater College on Saturday afternoon.
ON THE COURT:
- Romello Anderson led all players with 31 points. Anderson was 13-for-23 from the floor with a trio of three-pointers. He also added six rebounds for the Builders.
- William Wilcox added 13 points and pulled down a game-high 12 rebounds.
- John Parsons scored a career-high 14 points, all of which came in the first half.
- The Eagles out-rebounded the Builders 48-38.
- Bridgewater was led by Dimetri Chambers, who scored 23 points and added seven rebounds.
The Builders return to action on Sunday, December 17th as they face Stratford University at 3 p.m. The two teams met earlier in the season with Stratford clinching a 69-55 victory as part of the SUNY Delhi Tournament in November.