Four Builders scored in double figures but it was not enough as the men's basketball team snapped their three-game win streak with a 97-71 setback to Florida National at the FNU Classic on Friday evening.
ON THE COURT:
- Romello Anderson scored a game-high 20 points on 8-for-19 shooting.
- Jalen Ruffin added 15 points while Drew Walton contributed 14 points.
- William Wilcox scored 10 points and added 11 rebounds for a double-double.
- The Apprentice School led 43-41 at the half but scored only 28 points in the second half.
- The Builders shot 47% from the floor but was 1-for-15 from beyond the arc, while Florida National made eight three-pointers.
- The Builders out-rebounded the Conquistadors 40-36 but had 17 turnovers to FNU's five.
- FNU was led by Christopher Hall and Kenneth Santos who had 17 points each.
The Builders will be back in action on Saturday afternoon as they face Concordia-Alabama at 2 p.m. in the final day of the FNU Classic.