DELHI, N.Y. – Marion Marion had a career-high 29 points and 10 rebounds as he led three Builders in double-figures and the men's basketball team with a 97-64 victory over Bryant & Stratton-Liverpool in the SUNY Delhi Hall of Fame Classic.
ON THE COURT:
Marion Moore was a perfect 7-for-7 from the field in the first half as the Builders held a 45-38 advantage at the break. The Builders shot 41% from the floor in the second half and held the Bobcats to 26 second-half points to cruise to their second straight victory.
BEHIND THE BOX SCORE:
- Marion Moore led all players with 29 points in 23 minutes. He was 12-for-15 from the floor and was 5-for-5 at the charity stripe.
- Drew Walton added 18 points and 11 rebounds for his first double-double of the season.
- Andre Brown came off the bench and added 15 points with a trio of three-pointers.
- Bryant Fuller was just shy of a double-double with eight points and 10 boards.
- The Builders forced 23 turnovers and held a 46-36 advantage in the paint.
The Builders will face Villa Maria on Sunday at 4 p.m. in the SUNY Delhi Hall of Fame Classic.